#RunLA is short for our slogan Run Louisiana. The #RunLA chat is a Twitter Chat that Claim Your Journey will host on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month at 8pm CDT. The chat is 30 minutes long, encouraging runners across the state of Louisiana to connect and share general knowledge about running.
The chat follows a 4 question format, 1 question approximately every 7 minutes. These questions are asked directly from the @claimurjourney Twitter account. We will use Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4 to lead off questions, participants are asked to respond with A1, A2, A3, and A4 to keep the chat organized.
@claimurjourney Q1 - Why do you run? #RunLA
@RunLA_Runner A1 - Because I love it! #RunLA
How do I join? It's easy and you have a few options.
1) Using Twitter.com, create a #RunLA saved search.
2) Follow the #RunLA chat on Tweetchat.com. Login with your Twitter username and type in the #RunLA hashtag. This page automatically refreshes.
3) If you use Hootsuite or TweetDeck, create a #RunLA column.
Note: It's #RunLA NOT #RunLAChat
Everyone that participates in the #RunLA chat will automatically be entered to win awesome Run Louisiana shirts and stickers.
To increase your odds, simply do the following:
1. Like us on Facebook and share the #RunLA chat details for the week.
2. Follow us on Twitter and RT the #RunLA chat details of the week.